Dry Glaze Glass Railing System
The Wagner Companies is an industry-leader in state of the art, easy to install, attractive and functional architectural glass systems. High-performing, aesthetically-pleasing options can be custom-made for a range of interior and exterior applications.
PanelGrip® Dry Glaze Glass Railing Systems – new technology to save time and money
PanelGrip – Building upon the legacy of PanelGrip, Wagner introduces the new streamlined design of PanelGrip. With its unique, durable locking mechanism and specially designed, lighter weight aluminum base shoe moulding, installation of this system is faster and more cost-effective than other standard dry glaze options.
Clearly a smart choice for your next glass railing system, PanelGrip offers:
- An innovative, intuitively-designed, non-weld, modular rail system that allows for faster, simpler installation without any special tools or training needed
- The ability to be installed by one person, on one side of the glass, while the single base shoe accommodates the broadest grip range of any dry glaze system (1/2″ – 3/4″ or 15-21.5mm) – ideal for balcony railing applications
- Performance that exceeds the market level for the quick assembly of structural glass railing – no messy fillers or other glass preparation required – code compliant when properly specified and installed.
- Innovative, intuitively-designed, non-weld, modular rail system allows for fast, simpler installation without any special tools or training needed
- Can be installed by one person, on one side of the glass, and the single base shoe accommodates the broadest grip range of any dry glaze system (1/2-3/4″ or 15-19mm) – ideal for balcony railing applications
- Exceeds market level performance for the quick assembly of structural glass railing – no messy fillers or other glass preparation required – code complian t when properly assembled.
- Perfect for any application with easy installation for guard, stair and ramp usage.
- Safe and sound performance provided by the USA-made locking mechanism from Wagner’s excellent ISO-certified manufacturing facility – accommodates tempered, laminated glass as required by the 2015 International Building Code (IBC).
- Let the light in with a no-post design and glass infill system that offers great sight lies to maximize light flow for a brighter, more appealing environment.
- Critical to the success of any glass railing installation, the lightweight extruded aluminum base shoe will significantly reduce labor, maintenance, freight and inventory costs
- May be painted or glad to match the top rail or area décor, and is available in counterbored and fascia configurations
- Aluminum base shoe is a Green product that qualifies for LEED credits with its sustainable design